Morpheus X230 LOS (6 inch)
The Morpheus X 230 is the 6 inch version of the Morpheus X 195. The ONLY difference between the two frames is the length of the arms.
This is the LOS (Line of Sight) version of the Morpheus X 230. You can always add the camera pod to this frame later if you are not ready to make the full investment for FPV flying at this time.
The MorpheusX is a modular design with quick change arms. A broken arm at the field or track should be an easy fix that doesn't require soldering or tearing down the entire quad. The arms and PDB/FC don't share any common screws so an arm change leaves the PDB/FC stack in tact. Just two screws that are easily accessible secure each arm to the center frame plates.
The center of the frame is open allowing receivers (FrSky XSR, Spektrum Satellite, LemonRX Satellite) to be mounted completely inside the frame reducing the height of the electronics stack and concealing most of the wiring. Alternately, the PDB/OSD can be mounted inside the frame with the same effect of reducing the height of the electronics stack. This allows for extremely compact builds keeping the center of gravity as low as possible.
See the MorpheusX Build Instructions for details on how the frame goes together
Frame Hardware Included:
- Qty. 16 M3 black stainless motor screws (6mm for 4mm arms, 7mm for 5mm arms)
- Qty. 4 - M3x8mm black stainless screws to mount the FC standoffs
- Qty. 12 - M3 x 12mm black stainless screws - through frame plates and arms to frame nuts
- Qty. 4 - M3 Stainless nylon insert lock nut
- Qty. 4 - M3x6mm nylon standoff for FC mounting
- Qty. 4 - M3x5mm nylon standoff for FC mounting (shorter option)
- Qty. 8 - Rubber o-ring for soft mounting FC
- Qty. 10 - M3x1mm nylon spacers - optional spacers
- Qty. 4 - M3 nylon nuts to secure the FC
- Qty. 1 - XT60 connector (quad side)
- True symmetrical X frame for optimal tuning and handling
- Lightweight but super strong skeletonized 4mm or 5mm arms
- Designed for low profile build with optimal center of gravity
- CG check points built into the frame - check CG in seconds
- Convertible between Acro (LOS) and FPV configurations
- Easily replaceable arms - just 2 screws to remove an arm from the frame
- Arm slots wide enough to allow passing through most ESCs for bottom mounting