The MorpheusX 125 is designed around the new 20x20mm mount hole spacing becoming popular with many micro flight controllers, ESCs, and VTXs. Prototype design and testing was primarily done with the FuriousFPV PIKO BLX PDB/Flight Controller and the stackable FuriousFPV Innova VTX/OSD and FuriousFPV 1/4 CMOS 700VTL FPV 150 Degree Wide Angle Lens Camera. These components offer a full featured yet super compact electronics stack that's ultra lightweight. The 3D printed camera and antenna mounts are designed specifically around these components.
The frame will support other 20x20mm hole spacing gear such as the Lumenier Micro LUX F4 Flight Controller and Lumenier Mini BLHeli_S 10A 4-in-1 OPTO ESC with DSHOT.
NOTE: THIS FRAME DOES NOT SUPPORT STANDARD SIZED BOARDS WITH 30.5X30.5MM MOUNT HOLE SPACING
- True symmetrical X frame for optimal tuning and handling
- Lightweight but super strong skeletonized 4mm arms
- Designed for low profile build with optimal center of gravity
- CG check points built into the frame - check CG in seconds
- Easily replaceable arms - just 2 screws to remove an arm from the frame
Camera Pod Features:
- FPV camera angle range from 0° to 50° so support every skill level
- Designed to mount GoPro Session
- Low profile design keeps center of gravity compact
All our carbon fiber frames are CNC milled in the USA!